Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 15

Spa day!!

Today I had the extremely rare, but wonderful blessing of getting to spend the day pampering myself!

I dropped Jude off at MDO, Deron was in school, and Grandmama came to hang out with the Solliebug. I had a shake for breakfast, went to get a haircut, came home and made a shake to-go and took it with me while I met a friend for our pedicure. It was my way of keeping away from the Starbucks drive-through, where I would normally stop before getting my toes done.

Then I went to my afternoon massage which was wonderful!

Philip and I had a date night planned to end our day, and we chose where to eat carefully. We went to Outback. He ordered a small filet mignon and steamed green beans and I ordered a grilled salmon with steamed veggies. I love Outback's veggies!! We both had water and a house salad with a light vinaigrette dressing. And yes, we split the loaf of bread. But at least we just had that one! :)

We went to see Les Mis, enjoyed it very much and came home! Wonderful day, wonderful date and we feel good!

No comments: