Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I love this day set aside for love. I love the hearts and the red and pink, the flowers and the kisses. It's just great. I don't care if this holiday started out as something pagan- love is definitely something to celebrate!
Tomorrow night is our church's 3rd annual Valentine's Banquet. It is sure to be an awesome night... I love getting all dressed up and getting my love all dressed up and dancing and being without kids for a night! There will for sure be pictures up after that.
We HAD planned for tonight on getting some yummy stuffed pizza from Joe's, and hopefully watching a nice, romantic, sappy movie. The only thing is, we found out that we have a test tomorrow morning in our government class. (Yes, gov't. And we're in it together... so that's fun.) So we'll have to do some studying. (Anybody recall 3 advantages of federalism?? How about some of the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation?) I don't think it will be so hard, just a little put out that it got planned on the day after Valentine's! I mean, what was she thinking?! :)





So anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to my best friend, my love, my life, my sweet husband, Philip. I adore you in so many ways, and I am so excited to share many many more years in your arms. *mwah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat couple you guys are. And your little Darron is so adorable. It's been such a joy getting to know you guys. May God bless you guys in abundance.

Jessica Seca