Wednesday, June 4, 2008

new stuff

With the financial summer that has been happening in the Crumpton household , we've been able to make some purchases that I've anticipated making for, oh, 4 years or so. It's been so exciting to invest in building our home, and my sweet husband has been really understanding in all things "woman". There are still a few things that we are thinking about buying, but there is definitely time to think and process.

We've never bought furniture (with the exception of our dining room table after our wedding), so this is especially exciting. One couch and chair were given to me in college by Erin and Clark (remember those?), the other couch was given to us only a few years ago, but it was HUGE and wasn't much to look at.


Our new bedding...

Our couch, loveseat and rug!

We're still searching for the right coffeetable and other pieces for the room, but this rug, being smaller, shows off the gorgeous hardwood. This is the chair I'm wanting, but we're still thinking about the price... I want a chair that's comfortable and unique. It's hard living in Abilene though, where there's not a lot of selection. This was found online. I'm debating whether to wait until my next trip to Dallas, or just buy it online and hope for the best...


Thank you, God for your abundant blessings...

No comments: