Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wednesday

Deron's been sick since Saturday. Yuck. Not sure exactly what started it all, but he started running a high fever (like up to 104.7!) and finally I took him to the doctor Monday. (Which I hate- I won't get on a rant now for all of you facebookies that have heard it already...) Thought he was doing better yesterday, but then today all the congestion started in like crazy. This "bobby" gets so tired when her kid is sick. As I'm sure all mommies do.

Good news now: The semester's over!!! I took my last final ever Tuesday, and man that's a great feeling. I also passed my comps, took my practice ppr exam today and made an 84. Missed it by 1 point! I need an 85 to be able to take the real test, so I'll have to take the practice again. But I wasn't too disappointed since I didn't study at all for it. I am so ready to be able to have more time to spend with... everyone! Yay for Christmas!


I miss church so bad! I never realize how much I love it until I have to miss it. Tonight was the youth's Christmas party, so I hoping Philip will bring me a plate of yummies. :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

"bobby" - I love it! Congestion stinks - it makes sleeping so hard. I hope and pray it clears up quick!

Yea for school being out! Good luck with the ppr!

Talk to you soon friend!

Missie said...

Oh man! Hope you guys get to feeling better soon too. I know that when Lou is sick, it makes me grumpy and tired and sick-feeling because we just cuddle and read and watch movies all day.

KP said...

FYI... figure out which questions you missed and take the practice test again asap. They only have one version of the test, and for one point its an easy fix to take it again & change one or two answers. Good luck!