Thursday, November 1, 2007

2 pink lines

baby carrots  baby peas  baby corn
I guess the third room isn't a guest room anymore...

We're having another baby!! Philip and I are so excited about the news! I'm about 6 weeks along now and feeling fantastic. The due date for the little one is June 26th, which happens to be Jedidiah's (our son that we lost at 20 weeks a year and a half ago) birthday. How sweet the Lord is.

I am so ecstatic to see the new season God has in store for our family. I am still planning on finishing school, but cutting out some things like cleaning the church. It will be so great to spend more time with my son, and preparing for our new little joy.

3 comments:

Erin said...

AAAAAHHHHHHH! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. God is so amazing that He made this one's due date the same as Jedidiah's.

Missie said...

We will be praying for you guys! Congrats on your blessing! Our God is a God of healing! :)

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Congratulations! We haven't met...I just stumbled on your blog by accident...but Alan often comes to our church, and I have met your little guy at the Allmands, very sweet! :)