Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ultra green

this is the name of the color we chose for the front room of the new house that we bought last night!!! I wouldn't really call it "ultra green"... it's more like a light teal color. Oh well, I am so excited this is really happening. Philip and I are officially the owners of a house! God is so good. He amazes me over and over again. I will keep everyone (all one, maybe two of you) updated as to how the house looks as we work on it. We're going to hit painting hard this week and have a desire to get moved in before Christmas, but we shall surely see if that happens. It might end up being late next week, but it'll be fun whenever it happens.


Deron knows his ABC's. And it is scrumptrulescently adorable. I wanted everyone to see...

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow - I hope those ducks sing along next time. They were taking quite a beating! Just kidding - that was a very cute and rousing rendition of the alphabet!

And, yea!!! You bought a house! I can't wait to hear all about it. I keep wanting to call you but I forget that I don't have your number. And then I lose the thought before I can sit down to email you. I'm seriously losing my mind.

Please post pics of making the house yours (aka redecorating).

Missie said...

I didn't know you were looking for a house! That is really exciting!
Congrats!

Diane Pruett said...

I can't seem to stop replaying this video over and over. I am blessed to have such cute nephews and a niece.