Monday, October 15, 2007

Glass Cleaner... the all-purpose cleaner


Thanks, guys for your suggestions for getting the oh-so "interesting" smell out of the carpet. I actually used a few treatments of plain 'ol foaming Glass Cleaner. I guess the ammonia in it counteracted the acid or something. I just sprayed it on (still had the windows open for ventilation) and let it dry. The smell has depleted almost completely!


As for Deron, yesterday we stayed home from church as to not risk getting other little kiddos sick in the nursery (and to rest up). After I got out of the shower, I found him covered in hives! So I gave him some benedryl and covered him in calamine lotion to help the itch. They went away, but came back in a few hours. (He's never dealt with this kind of thing before- neither have I for that matter!) Then this morning, I got him out of bed again covered in hives- this time worse. Poor guy, all over his legs, arms and this morning, face! Treated it again, and they completely healed up in an hour or so. I'm thinking maybe it's an allergic reaction to... something. Nothing has changed, nothing is different, really. So begins finding out what is the cause...

3 comments:

Erin said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad we ended up not coming after all - what a crazy weekend! Good luck on the source of allergy.

Missie said...

Oh, I have to remember this. Lauren has started getting reflux again pretty bad, so I have smelly spit-up all over our carpet.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.