Thursday, April 10, 2008

showers and bathrooms.. how ironic

Last weekend Deron and I went to Dallas for a quick trip (as mentioned earlier). Here's a sweet picture of the mom-to-be, Kristin and me! Haven't seen this girl since high school I think.

After the shower, I met up with my parents, cousin, her daughter, my nephew and niece, and my cutie pie in Grapevine for the Thomas extravaganza! It was quite a party... we didn't get to ride Thomas, but we sure saw him!

Here is a long overdue picture of the blue bathroom that got painted a couple of weeks ago with the linen faux finish on it. I think it turned out nice.


5 comments:

Erin said...

That's a sweet picture of you and Kristin! And I really like the linen faux finish! It looks so great! I wanted to try it in Corinne's room, but I just didn't have it in me. But our hall bath is plain white, so maybe I should try it there... how you'd do it?

Missie said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen Kristen since, like, hmm..... IMPACT days! Wow, the memories!
I like your bathroom. You are so creative and good with colors. If Mark and I tried that, it would like HORRIBLE!
And, I love the pictures of Deron. I can't believe how TALL he is getting!

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Katy, I love your blue bathroom. We have a blue bathroom in our house. But it's baby blue! And its the master bath... still not painted!

Ashley said...

Katy--your bathroom looks fabulous! Way to go, girl!

D'Nae said...

ok...I'm loving...I mean like I'd move into it immediately if possible...your bathroom!! aaaaaahhhh it's my perfect bathroom! good job! =)