Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged!

Kara tagged me on this ever-popular survey of "25 random things about me"! Sorry to all my "besties" on facebook. I admit I just copied it over. Enjoy.

1. I started out as a psychology major in college.
2. I love picking bumps. (Gross, I know)
3. I love to dance.
4. I went on a Dallas Chrysalis flight in 1997. (Flight #37 Table of Rutti Tutti Fresh and Fruitti!)
5. Before I met Philip I ALWAYS had a crush on some boy since like the 2nd grade.
6. I'm a pretty great cook if I do say so.
7. I HATE leaving the house without making the bed.
8. I really want to go hiking in the mountains for a week.
9. I can sing you tons of classical pieces, but I have a very hard time remembering the titles- even after years of study, and a lifetime of listening to Classical Radio.
10. 98% of everyone in my family plays an instrument and sings.
11. I love camping.
12. Dark chocolate is far superior to milk chocolate.
13. I used to think it would be fun to move all the furniture around in the house just for kicks. Like the bedroom into the living room and the dining room into the guest room. Then we had a child. I have no desire for that any longer.
14. I like filing.
15. I love when I'm traveling in the car on Saturday mornings so I listen to "From the Top" on NPR.
16. I had a guinea pig named Cosette as a girl. She had a tragic death.
17. I grew up using a Mac. The old kind. Where the disk drive was in the monitor. And it was only black and white. I think the screen was maybe 10 inches.
18. I used to want to be the voice of a character in a Disney movie. I think Ariel inspired me.
19. I took AP Art in High School and scored a 4 on my portfolio.
20. I played varsity tennis in high school and loved it. I still want to play in a league (maybe after the baby...)
21. In college my roommates and good guy friends (including Philip) were discussing our priorities in our future spouses. He completely described me (without knowing it), and it really freaked me out.
22. I want to learn to play the violin.
23. I'd like to go back to school (later) to be a nurse.
24. Once I was so bored in the summer, I began typing the script to Forrest Gump on the computer. Play the movie, pause, type, play, pause, type.
25. I've never been to a jazz club, but really want to go to a non-smoky, weird one. Any suggestions?

No comments: