Thursday, March 26, 2009

mama don't like tour

Philip left yesterday morning on choir tour. To Houston. It's only 5 days he'll be gone, but it seems like an eternity sometimes! The really sad thing is that they'll be playing at the beach all day Saturday, and... I won't be. Oh well. I always thought it would be fun to go on a choir tour with all the college kids and get to room with my husband! Boo-ya. But that never happened. Another oh well.

It's going all right so far. We text all day long and he sends me lots of pictures, mostly silly ones of himself on the bus making silly faces. Oh, my sweet goof-ball. I love him so much. If you guys only saw the side I see sometimes...

I'm staying so busy though with teaching and mommy-ing and updating my facebook status and updating my blogs. As you can see. Reeeeally productive. I even made Deron his favorite dinner tonight. Waffles. And they were whole wheat. And I even threw in some strawberries. Go me.

Bundle up tomorrow. I hear there's a winter storm of "epic proportions" headed our way.

No comments: