Thursday, March 26, 2009

wintry air

So Sunday afternoon after church we walk in to the house and I feel a frigid breeze penetrate my sleeves. It was a nice 70-ish degree sunny day outside, and as soon as I felt the wintry climate in the house, I was worried that my plants were going to keel over. I quickly went to the thermostat and saw that the indicator was pushed all the way to the left side, causing the air conditioner to, no doubt, be running all morning! It was 58 degrees in our cute little abode! Brrr. I asked the bug if he had touched the thermostat on the wall that morning, and he cutely and innocently looked at me with those sweet blue eyes and smiled, "I'm really tall! I can reach that!" It was so cute. Little does he know that he'll be workin' that $40 bucks off for awhile.

No comments: