Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Willow

So here it is! We had some amazing friends of ours come over this past weekend and offer to paint Jude's room. I was a little unsure of the color at first, but it works really well, especially without the harsh overhead fan light. (Who really needs FIVE light bulbs overheadin a small bedroom?)

I finally picked this bedding a few months ago and am really glad I did! If you haven't heard the bargain story, here it goes! I had waltzed in to a children's boutique in town with about an hour to kill before taking Deron to the pool a few weeks ago, not really expecting to buy anything at all... just look around at what they had. They do have some mighty cute things in the store, but as for most boutique-kinds of places, all quite pricey. I strolled to the back of the store where the clearance items were placed, and what did I find?? None other than all of the Kidsline Willow Bedding and accessories that you see in my pictures (plus a changing pad cover) 40% off!! Needless to say, I called my hubby at once and shared the joy!

That meant that I could be guaranteed some pretty awesome stuff for a nursery for this little one, that we didn't have to pay shipping, AND it was WAY less than expected! How 'bout that for favor?! So thank you, mom and Vonnie (mom-in-law) for blessing us with all of this wonderful stuff! I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of nesting, and intend to enjoy it for a long while!

Jude's room so far!
His soon to be napping place.
I can't wait to sit here in this cozy corner...

1 comment:

Lindy said...

that's the Favor of the Lord! (song by Israel and Newbreed anyone???) Yay for "nesting" too!