Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy Eights

You know you love 'em... I was tagged by Kara.

8 things to look forward to:
1. Seeing my brand new son in several short weeks.
2. Getting his room ready for him.
3. Watching Deron grow into being a loving, protective, and wise big brother.
4. Cheering my husband on as he walks across the stage in December!!
5. Getting a bigger house and a bigger car.
6. Experiencing signs, wonders, and miracles in and through the Kingdom.
7. Traveling all over the world with Philip.
8. Owning a puppy.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Worshiped at our amazing church.
2. Saw some friends whom we haven't seen in months.
3. Got kicked in the bladder, ribs, and gut.
4. Was kissed by the two most wonderful men in my life.
5. Ate the best combination of food at Outback. (Alice Springs Chicken and Ribs)
6. Devoured the best signature creation at Coldstone. (Chocolate Devotion)
7. Relaxed and read a little in 5 Love Languages of Children.
8. Wished my hubby an early "Happy Birthday!"

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Paint my toenails.
2. Not get tired doing laundry.
3. Travel, travel, travel.
4. Have more of a knack for cooking organic and healthy.
5. Keep our house cleaner longer.
6. Stay awake during movies these days.
7. Make my thumbs greener.
8. Lead worship as a career.

8 shows I watch:
1. LOST
2. World News Tonight
3. Local News (only on KTXS - the only I can handle)
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. sorry guys, we only have antenna, so our channels are now down to 2. hehe
6.
7.
8.

People to tag:
1. Amity
2. Diane
3. Erin
4. Ashley
5. Missie
6. Jenn Z.

No comments: