Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 25

We spent the day loving on each other and spending time as a family this morning instead of going to church. It had been a busy week and we needed to invest in each other....

Did regular morning routine and played with the boys...

Philip had stated weeks ago that he really wanted wings on SuperBowl Sunday, so we attempted to make it work... Using organic, free-range, "happy" chicken breasts (we will never go back... it's so much yummier not even talking about the health benefits...), I cut them into little nuggets, covered them in almond flour and cooked them in coconut oil.  Now, I know it's still frying them, but hey, you gotta please the hubby.  Then we used Frank's Original sauce, but only a little bit! And I roasted up some brussel sprouts with olive oil and vinegar for a side.

We had a light serving (compared to what we USED to eat), and it was good.  But I still felt sluggish afterward and for the rest of the day, really.  Philip felt great... hehe. I think it's our blood type though.  He's an O, meaning that meats do him really well.  I'm A+, meaning that I could easily be vegetarian and they make me feel like a million bucks.  I could have eaten those sprouts all day long...

Feeling fabulous! Philip's pants are continuously falling down! And I put on some pants from a stack of too-small clothes someone had given me... and they all fit perfectly! Woohoo!

No comments: