Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 27

I'm surprised we're almost done with this month! It's been amazing. I am fully convinced at the quality and success of this product.  MOSTLY because I've seen such a tremendous change in Philip! Not only does he look amazing, but he says he is more clear-minded and focused in the mornings -without coffee (thank you, IonixSupreme), he's exercising without me suggesting it (meaning he actually WANTS to!), and he's convinced, and he's a very practical, needs-proof kind of guy.  Him being on board only fuels my excitement.


I was out shopping for groceries today and we decided to meet together for lunch at Quiznos. We both had a turkey sandwich on focaccia bread with tons of veggies, water, and no chips or side or anything.  It was really tasty!!  

Shortly after, we learned that we would need to submit our final measurements and pictures and such with everyone else on the challenge (we're 2 days behind), so we're interested to see how our losses compare with others that have gone 2 extra days.  Looking forward to after-pics!

No comments: