Monday, May 11, 2009

Cutesies

This is what my bug did during the graduation ceremony. I thought it was so funny! Thank goodness for grandmas!
Soft serve ice cream is so hard to eat in a cone! It melts so fast! By the time he was actually done doing damage to this poor ice cream cone, he was amazingly filthy. Ahh, to be a kid again.

So I think my son is the smartest kid ever. Really! He just turned four and has learned to write his name, as well as every other letter in the alphabet. He is sounding out words and reading them (and loving that he's doing it!). He also just started drawing people. Amazing!This was his first (ok, the first was on the magnadoodle) drawing of a person. I've never seen him draw anything but letters, numbers, or train tracks on paper before, so this really surprised me! He calls it his rendition of "Baby Jude". :) The circles under the face are his neck, belly, and booty. haha... My mom saw this and asked if he could draw baby Jude kicking. So he drew the little figure around where the stomach is and a little leg sticking out. That is now baby Jude's baby Jude. And he's kicking.

Yes, this cap might come before we know it.

1 comment:

Amity said...

what a little artist!! :)
Deron is really an amazing little guy! Love you bug!! :)