Monday, May 11, 2009

the graduate

Well, I've done it. It's over. Done and done. A combined 11 semesters of college (plus a little summer school now and then). I thought I would be more emotional about it all, but really, school is still in our life until December- when Philip graduates. Then we can REALLY party. Still, I am elated. Here are a few memories from Saturday.

Deron telling me "I love you" in sign language.

Me and my almost 90-year-old grandparents who drove in to Dallas from Northwestern Arkansas. They're awesome!
There I am! It's official!
The gorgeous roses my love got me for my accomplishments. They are stunning! He's so proud of me!
I sure love that man.

3 comments:

Amity said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!
Way to perservere and get through it all. You rock, Katy!

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Congratulations, Katy! I am so excited for you!

Kara said...

Katy- I am super proud of you. Your grandparents look great. Makes me remember our trip to Arkansas! Oh those were the good ol days!