Monday, July 6, 2009

Jude's Shower

Last Tuesday I was so wonderfully blessed with a beautiful baby shower for the new little one. My mom and sister came out to Abilene to celebrate, and we had so much fun together! I think one of the best parts to the shower though, was getting to see some more old friends! Baby Jude got almost everything he needs to be all set (minus a few of the bigger items), and I've now spent my weekend washing clothes and preparing his little room for his big arrival in 4 short weeks!! Here are just a few pictures from the shower and our girl's day together.


My beautiful hostesses!

Traditional cake pose.

Erin drove in from Irving!! How great it was to see you!

Tamara also drove in from Dallas! She was my best friend and college roommate.

The blessing blanket- a staple in the baby showers around our church.

My great friend Amity and I. Her sweet little Ella is due July 24th. Almost there!

As you can see, silly runs in the family.

Mom, Di and I getting pedicures the next day. I neglected to tell you the Zookini's story: we ate there for dinner the night before and that night Deron threw up throughout the night and had diarrhea all day the next day. Thank you, Philip, for watching him while we got pampered!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad I was able to come out and see you pregnant with Jude! You look absolutely beautiful!