Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1 month old

We've hit the 1-month milestone! (Actually, tomorrow will be 5 weeks, but hey). Our littlest man has grown quite a bit, now really fitting into those 0-3 month clothes, and even some 3-6 mo. This makes me happy, since Deron had some awfully cute clothes, but since their birthdays are on opposite sides of the summer, a lot of his old stuff will be out of season.

Anyway, he's begun one of my favorite things: cooing. And we're also getting into somewhat of a schedule. This also makes me happy. Schedules are this mommy's best friend. When things are out of whack, it seems to make everything and everyone, well, out of whack.

Enjoy some new pictures!






disclaimer: ok, for those of you who clicked on this picture to get a close-up of our cute feet, let me assure you that I KNOW it is time to get a pedi. Sue me for being on my feet a lot and not adequately preparing the bottoms of my feet for this picture. The opportunity arose, and I had to take it.

2 comments:

Amity said...

lol about your disclaimer!!! JUST TODAY I painted my toes. First time in 7 WEEKS! *gasp*

Lauren Graves said...

precious pics