Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Yes, Sir!"

Deron's been in school for 2 1/2 weeks now. He's learned 2 Bible verses, discipline, and a multitude of songs. I'm having so much fun seeing his pictures everyday displaying his skill of coloring in the lines and cutting in a straight line! I wish I was in his class! How much fun to do crafts all day and get stickers and stamps just for coloring and learning to glue bits of construction paper on to bigger pieces of construction paper! Not to mention all the fun songs! Yesterday bug was sitting at the table with Philip and I at lunch and he just started singing, "I wanna see, I wanna see, I wanna see Jesus lifted high!". Oh, to make a mommy and daddy proud!



We had a few incidences of hitting/pushing the first week of school. When discipline really started to be implemented, he came home with green dots!! Yay!! This was daddy's reaction. So sweet!

1 comment:

Amity said...

Wow, that video clip was too adorable! I loved how he paused to check out the toy...then picks up right where he left off! :)

He's great. Love that little bug!