Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dedication Sunday!

Last Sunday our church held baby dedications. It is such a sweet time for our friends and family to pray over our new little ones and commit to helping us raise them in the Kingdom. Unfortunately, none of our parents could be in town (totally understandably though- Philip's parents were in Germany, mine we had seen almost every weekend for 6 weeks, and we had just driven BACK from Dallas where they live from the conference). We had lots of spiritual family around though to help us celebrate!

Amity and Ella (born 2 weeks before Jude)

Why, oh why must I be so gushy when it comes to certain things? I really wanted all 4 of us to be a part of this, but I should have just left the bug in his class. Philip spent the whole time cajoling him and trying to keep him from squirming and whining over everyone praying. *sigh* Oh well. I'm learning!

Here are a few cute pictures when we got home! Don't you love the bowtie!!?
My cutie!


2 comments:

Missie said...

Very sweet! Thank you for sharing your precious family with us!

Diane Pruett said...

cutie patoutie! That's what I say! Wish I could have been with you guys at the marriage conference. It sounds like it was so great! Love you! :) We're back from the wilderness, the Weminuche Wilderness in Colorado near Squaw Lake that is. Had fun and glad to be back. :)