Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marriage Seminar 2009

This year, again, we traveled to Dallas to gain wisdom and spend a little time devoted to our marriage. I can't stress enough how important it has been for us to invest in one of the most important relationships we have. I hope to someday pass on all of the awesome stuff God has taught us about marriage!

Deron's new favorite game: playing school. These are the centers he's laid out in the hotel room: puzzles, drawaing, books. So cute! Often I play Auston Keith Gray while he plays Ms. Chaconne. Once while I was in a coloring center he said, "Now I'll come over here and sit and watch you." When asked what teachers do, he replied, "Oh teachers? They don't do anything. Except talk. And sit."

The group. We all just met up at the church.

Our great friends, The Blaines!

The Pizookie from BJs. Yummm.
My parents watched the kids in the hotel while we were gone. Their house is being remodeled and this particular weekend they were ousted from their bedroom (and the rest of the bedrooms!)
Smiles for grandma!
Caught a smile!
The two boys. Quiet. Asleep. Ahhhhh...

No comments: