Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ta da!!


I hope this is not premature...
Deron is officially pottytrained! After only a couple of days in big boy underwear (while we stayed in the house and the backyard), something has finally clicked! I'm sure some thanks goes to the Hershey bar that he got a little piece of every time he did it right. Goodbye changing table, goodbye diapers, see-ya little backpack to carry diapers, syonara to pull-ups and wipes.

Ahhhh.... I never anticipated it to actually feel this good.

4 comments:

Erin said...

i love that pic of him skipping through the sprinkler in his unders! congratulations! i'm glad it was quick and easy - i wish andrew were completely trained, but we'll get there. :)

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

Congrats on the potty training success. I hear it is especially hard with little boys :)

P.S. the new website with your profile is up. When you see a profile detail on it then go to archive!

http://www.hsutx.edu/

Missie said...

Congrats Deron!
Ahh... I am starting to think about pottytraining with Lauren. She loves the potty, so I might just start little by little.

big D wilsons said...

congratulaions! i know the feeling.
ps. don't say goodbye to the backpack just yet. i would keep some dry pants on hand. . . .