Wednesday, August 5, 2009

tomorrow!!

floors swept and mopped : check
dishes done : check
laundry done : check
dusting done : check
bathrooms cleaned : check
ceiling fans washed and dusted : check (happened weeks ago, but still a part of the nesting process)
baseboards cleaned : check (another "had to get done" chore... haha)
yard mowed and edged, flowers watered, birdbath filled : check
garage cleaned and organized : check
trash taken out : check
everyone's bags packed : check
pedicure : check
carseat in van : check
van vacuumed and washed : check
date tonight : 6pm

It feels a little strange. Almost like leaving for vacation. Is everything really ready? I think it is. I feel like I'm forgetting things, but really, who cares? I have 16 hours until I am holding my new bundle in my arms! I am so terribly excited I just can't stand it! I see Deron getting excited too. He's been counting down the days on the calendar since last week. And Philip- oh, his heart is jumping for another little boy to hold!

So, tomorrow, while you are sleeping soundly probably, we will be getting ready and heading up to the hospital to begin yet another new chapter in our lives. Yay!!!


If you are wanting to visit us, please do! (Philip has announced that we will be having various themed parties in our room every 2 hours. Silly hubby...) Feel free to call his cell or mine to make sure I'm not zonked out. (Being ANYWHERE at 5am can take it out of ya.) Watch facebook for updates, or if you are lucky enough, you might even receive a text when little Mr. Crumpton makes his arrival!!

2 comments:

Amity said...

*LOUD SQUEAL*
It's almost here!!!! You are going to do great! Once that spinal kicks in, you get to lay back and relaaaaax! It's so nice. :)
Hope you get some good sleep tonight. Relish your last night of solid sleep (at least for awhile) without waking up every couple hours! :)

Erin said...

Wow! You were really nesting! I can't wait to hear that Jude has arrived!!!