Monday, August 3, 2009

my last Monday with only 1

3 days left... if I make it.

Today I'm incredibly tired. Went to the grocery store this morning and it completely depleted my energy! After lunch I started feeling contractions again (but this is the only time Philip has said that this is what he remembers right before Deron was born... the face, the "sick" feeling, just general discomfort). With all of the "this is it" moments I've had, I'm just finally waiting it out. Thursday is the day at the latest, and that's just fine with me. :)

But with the wondering today, I had to get a few things done! Laundry got started again, dishes got cleaned, floors need to be swept and mopped still, bathrooms cleaned, important calls made, shower taken.

But I'm just too tired now. Must relish the time the bug is "napping". He's not actually sleeping, since every 10 minutes I hear, "Can I get up now?!" But having the only sound in the house be the AC is definitely welcome.

And here I blog...

1 comment:

Amity said...

awww...honey, I totally know how you feel. Do what you can, but if the floors don't get mopped DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. :)
Try to rest rest rest...
Only 2 more days!!! YAYAY!!