Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 10 - Cleanse

There were some ups and downs today. Some really hungry moments and some feeling great moments!

It is the weekend, so Philip being home all day kept me strong and focused, especially when he talked about today being pretty easy and he hasn't felt hungry!  Not the case with me. Oh well....

I tried taking my Cleanse for Life hot, as the directions say is an option, and it was pretty decent. Tasted a little medicinal, but I enjoyed having a warm mug in my hands. I did cave this evening and ate a quarter of an apple (I'm only calling it caving because Philip didn't even eat his snacks! and sometimes I just want to make something a competition). :)

Otherwise, I kept myself busy cleaning out my eldest son's room and finishing off the SEVEN loads of laundry there was to do.

One of the highlights to today was stepping on the scale (nekky), and it was the lightest I've been in years! I mean, it was 6 lbs less than Thurs night, and throughout the day it's been higher than that, with clothes and all. But to me, that number seems attainable now after actually seeing it on the scale! Honestly I'd love to see that number by next Thursday, but we'll see.

I'm treating myself to a nice tea tonight while I read.

I'm reading Re_Orient by Kevin Weaver, by the way.  It will knock your socks off. Check it out: www.thereorientbook.com



No comments: