Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 12

Today was a great day!

We had a rough night with our eldest son getting sick, but he woke up this morning feeling better, so we had a relaxing day being lazy and trying to keep everyone pretty still.  I enjoyed a cup of coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 and a little agave. It was divine, but I was ready to have a good filling shake for breakfast!  I did my traditional chocolate, 1/2 banana and 1tbsp peanut butter. YUM!

For lunch, I cooked a Greek-style meal we enjoy roasting pork loin, making tzatziki (Greek yogurt and cucumber) and a Greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and feta. It filled us up so fast! But was So tasty!  Glad there are plenty of leftovers!

This afternoon I only started feeling munchy about 3pm. I wanted to warm up another cup of coffee, not for the energy,  just for a treat- but I didn't! I ate a couple of IsaSnacks and drank more water.  I think I did eat a few grapes as well.

For dinner, I had a strawberry chocolate shake and it really hit the spot.

Yay!

No comments: