Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 8! Week 1 down!

I guess Week 1 "technically" ended yesterday, but tonight's the night we all took measurements and weighed in to see how we did... before we get to the good stuff though...

I woke up and had NO coffee, only IonixSupreme (that packs quite a punch energy-wise), later had my shake, and got ready to take Jude to MDO and hit the gym.

Did 1 hr on the elliptical machine... yawn... I'm ready to start running again.  And I will soon.

I tried the Want More Energy? drink today because I worked out and it wasn't bad at all.  Tasted just like a gatorade or powerade.

I made turkey burgers with grated zucchini and carrot in them, with pepperjack cheese, tomato, lettuce, organic BBQ sauce, on organic ciabatta bread.  YUM. One of my favorite dishes.  I had mine with a small bowl of chicken soup and Philip had a salad with his.  We were very full.

This afternoon being home, made me want to munch.  I had an apple later in the afternoon, but otherwise was successful in curbing those cravings... and I realized I forgot to take my accelerator pill in the afternoon- that would've helped.

We had our best friends over who are doing the system as well and here are our  results!!

Philip (the winner this week!) lost 7.5 lbs
Ben lost 7 lbs
Lacey lost 6.5 lbs
Katy lost 4.5 lbs

Philip and I both lost 10.5" also! Amazing!

No comments: