Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 22

Last night was a late night for Philip, working on some freelance work, so we woke up more tired than usual. After having our IonixSupreme (which we are beginning to really love), he made an OrangeJulius shake (1/2 a stick of WantMoreEnergy in a vanilla shake), and I had a chocolate almond shake.


Then, I decided to try something out... I pulled out my skinny jeans....and they FIT! I haven't worn these in about 7 years!  And even then, they were tight! I only really wore them a few times.  

Philip continues to look so skinny, it makes me so proud.

We had a lunch date today at our local Natural Food Center. Their food is SO good and SO good for you! One thing we keep forgetting that we just can't eat as much. I ordered a chicken, Swiss, asparagus, and sprout sandwich. Philip ordered an all-natural, grass-fed beef burger.  We also ordered a small cup of tomato basil soup to share.  And waters.  And we were absolutely stuffed.

Philip ran tonight on the treadmill while Deron was in karate. And we went to an honor roll reception afterward for Deron.  The kiddos had cookies and punch and we resisted! (I did want one, though...) :)


No comments: