Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 3 - Cleanse

I was worried about today.  No food on the docket, except several doses of IonixSupreme (tonic, as my bff says), a natural cleanse drink, a few IsaSnacks, lots of water, a few "accelerator" pills and a "flush" pill.  Oh, and I can have an apple.  I was prepared, but not too excited.

We woke up and had our IonixSupreme, and the other things we were supposed to have. Honestly, there's so much to remember on these cleansing days, so keep your schedule handy!  I was very surprised I wasn't craving coffee.  Surprise #1.  And when I started to get hungry, it was time to have a snack or an accelerator pill.  And it really worked! Surprise #2!

Philip felt great all day and didn't seem to get lethargic.  But he didn't have to go to the grocery store.  Some advice here: don't plan a grocery trip while you're on your cleanse.  I walked down the chip aisle and my mouth literally started watering!  It was necessary though, since I am leaving town in the morning and needed to stock up for a few days for the hubster and 1 kid.

I did have an apple today.  It was tasty!

Today's big task was - finally- taking down Christmas decorations, cleaning, and putting up other decor.  It took all day and I am thankful for it.  It kept me busy and not thinking about food.  So my second piece of advice is to stay busy!

You'll get through it, and there's only one more day to do it all again!

No comments: