Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 5

It's hard to stay focused when you're out of your routine, that's for sure.

I woke up bright, refreshed, and feeling really good!  I did have a small cup of coffee this morning because that's one of the things I treasure about being here with my mom.  Early, dark mornings with a warm cup of coffee in hand. And, although Isagenix as a company says no coffee, one of my coaches said coffee is fine and has as much caffeine as their new energy shots anyway.  Just don't flavor it with anything refined or go overboard...or drink it lack. And also, stop at 1 cup.

I had my shake at breakfast and felt so full!!  The last 2 days of cleansing sure shrank the 'ol tummy!

Lunchtime I ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a fruit salad and a piece of toast. Again, so full. It was wonderful to have something savory in my mouth though.  I'm getting a little tired of sweet.

The afternoon was spent playing with the kids and just hanging out, so not a lot of calories were burned ,so I didn't want/ need any snacks.  For dinner, I had my next shake and a salad and some fruit with the family.  I'm feeling very full still.  I think tomorrow it will be easy to lesson my portions during meals.  I can still tell I'm losing weight! And I finally feel in the groove!

No comments: