Thursday, January 3, 2013

Isagenix - here we go!

Philip and I and our best friends have embarked on a 30day (or longer) challenge through a company called Isagenix.  It's natural, it works (so I've heard), and it has integrity.  So we're up for it.  I wanted to keep track of my experiences over the month for my records and to help anyone else who might want to lose some extra pounds or just get healthy.

I was very skeptical.  I would MUCH rather eat healthy (which is such a conflicting issue anyway- vegetarian, vegan, GF, Paleo, ahh!) than do a "program", but I work out 4-6 days a week, I do strength training and cardio, I even trained and ran a half-marathon only a couple of months ago, yet I'm still overweight.  We eat healthfully, we don't eat much refined sugar (with the exception of December! sheesh!), we don't drink sodas, we drink lots of water, and lots of vegetables, but somehow something's not adding up.  So, enter Isagenix- a kick-in-the-pants to lose some weight from a very credible friend who is a fitness mogul and trainer and loves the product.  I'm excited, especially to do it with my husband and friends (and we all love to eat!) and see us all transform!

Today we ordered, so we should be starting in several days once it gets here. Yay!

No comments: