Thursday, January 3, 2013

Impact

Here's an update:

3rd kid - Solomon Jedidiah-Knox (he's 22 months now)
homeschooling Deron (which is probably why I haven't blogged in 2+ years)
homeschooling Deron is ending (come Monday)
Jude will be starting MDO (maybe he'll get into a nap routine -another reason I haven't blogged in forever)
Philip is now a web developer at a design firm (with the best office space in Abilene- helloooo 20th floor!)
I've completed a half marathon and turned 30

Among other wonderful things...we only have T minus 53 minutes to finish this and take a shower before little-bit wakes from his nap.

The title of this post is Impact.  Impact is what I want this year to be about.  Last year it was all about health and change.  Many things changed in many areas of our lives, and this year it's going to go forward and reach further.  I'm excited to expand my horizons to people outside of my church, my friends, my neighborhood, my children, my family.  Just make my circles bigger.  Be love to people outside of my comfort zone and actually make an impact on the world. Go and do, right?





No comments: