Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 11 Cleanse

Another cleanse day down! I'm convinced now that the 2nd consecutive day is easier than the first.

I woke up and had a green tea just to have something warm, and my Isa-stuff. And it left my tummy feeling weird. Not sure what the deal was with that, but mid-morning came and I ate my snacks and it made me feel much better.

We did our regimen, cleanse, IonixSupreme, snacks, water, and felt pretty good most of the day. Wasn't even really hungry! I also had the opportunity to take a bath (a luxury for this mommy!), so I decided to double-detox my body and pour some magnesium flakes in. It was nice!

I spent the glorious afternoon outside with the boys creating a 'lasagna' beginning (that's really what they call it) to what will be our garden this spring. We have a nice area that already has a barrier, so it makes the perfect area. The lasagna method takes the place of tilling up grass that is already there.  You lay down wet newspaper right on the grass, then layer leaves or brown mulch, then green compost on top of that. It all decomposes into a really fertile soil (basically a huge compost pile) to begin your garden. We have 2 giant pecan trees that have produced so much yard waste, so it was easy to spread out. I didn't have much compost built up from the summer, but I used what I had and will hopefully find more somewhere.  I'm getting more and more excited about this though!!

Tonight I had an apple, since I did some physical labor today and needed a little boost.



No comments: