Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 4- Cleanse

Today was a new kind of challenge. After waking up feeling well and taking our IonixSupreme, water, and cleanses, me and my 2 little boys drove to Irving to see my parents.  The trip went well, ate my snacks and an apple on the road to help curb any cravings.

By the time I got there, I drank my Cleanse for Life and had a long relaxing afternoon.

Then, my amazing sister and brother-in-law came down with a fresh bag of beautiful produce and plans to make homemade French bread with our spaghetti dinner. I wasn't hungry per se, but the yummy smells of fresh bread, tomato sauce, roasting brussel sprouts and fresh fruit was tantalizing! I called my coach to see if, by chance, I could indulge in any of this savory food since I had done so well up to that point, and surprisingly she said I could eat the veggies and fruit, if it wasn't bathed in butter (which it wasn't), and if the fruit was low in sugar like apples, pears, or berries (which it was!) I had a small plate with fruit and sprouts and thoroughly enjoyed spending time at the table with my family. And it filled up my tummy!

And shhh.... I did sneak a piece of French bread.  It was homemade fresh out of the oven!! I mean, I didn't want my sis to feel bad! :)  Back on track tomorrow, and I don't feel bad at all.

My coach also let me know, that if you are exercising, it is perfectly fine to have veggies on your Cleanse days and egg whites in the evening as well. I will keep this in mind next week for our 2nd set of cleanses.

I can already tell I'm down several pounds already and my skin even looks better, in my opinion. All good news!

No comments: