Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 13

We're rolling now... We know the routine, we're feeling great and we're seeing results. Yay!!

I think I indulged a bit today unfortunately though. I had an extra cup of coffee and I did a little research on the amount of calories in my normal chocolate, pb, and 1/2 banana shake. Turns out, the pb, in 1 Tb is around 100 calories! Ouch! And the 1/2 banana is around 50. So, it's probably a fine shake once a day, or definitely when I'm maintaining, but I want to try to keep the calories low.

BUT, since that shake is pretty hearty, I typically don't have a desire to eat my IsaSnacks in the morning, so that is an 80 calorie tradeoff- if you're just talking calories.

For the next little while though, I'm just going to be very light in my add-ins and see if my weight loss is any quicker. (Not that I'm complaining.)

The weirdest feeling though is feeling full and like you've eaten a lot, but the scale goes down. Weird.

No comments: