Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 14

Another good day!

Had my shake shake this morning, went to the gym, did a 2 mile run on the treadmill, then lifted weights- lower body focus, so lots of legs. I felt great afterward. Drank lots of water and WantMoreEnergy? while working out.

Spent the rest of the morning grocery shopping with my little 2 boys and came home for lunch. Philip made some salsa, I made guacamole and we enjoyed that with a low-calorie "crunch wrap". It's chicken shredded with Cojoto or other white Mexican cheese on top of a large tortilla with lettuce, tomatoes, a little light sour cream, black beans, and a few chips thrown in for the crunch. Then you fold it all up and grill it. We were stuffed!  We are still learning how much food is too much and everything....haha

Was full through the afternoon and evening, and feel good!

Only thing I need work get back into is keeping track of how much water I'm drinking... It needs to be more.

No comments: