Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 2

Today we woke up feeling lackluster. Philip fell back asleep for awhile and we were both moving slowly until breakfast. We drank our shakes, his with apple and cinnamon (tasty!) and mine chocolate with 1/2 banana and a little natural pb. After that we both felt much better.

I lifted weights today, mostly arms. And ran 2 miles on the treadmill. Had a 1/2 banana for a morning snack.

Philip ate his IsaSnacks at work and we had a yummy bowl of spinach-noodle spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce, a green salad, and a piece of whole grain toast. It was too much food. I didn't finish and Philip was full for the rest of the afternoon! No snacks for him, he didn't want any. I had 1 IsaSnack and an apple in the late afternoon.

I felt tired in the late afternoon as well, but then realized I forgot to take the Accelerator pill. After I took it, I felt great! (Kinda surprised me!)

Fridays are our pizza days as a family, so we were prepared to face this temptation head-on. I'll admit, we cheated with a few bites, but it wasn't even worth it! So we had our shakes and called it a day.

Tomorrow is our first cleanse day and I'm kinda nervous... We'll see how it goes! We're feeling good, despite occasional mild headaches or stomach cramps.

No comments: